Friday, June 02, 2006

sweet

You Are Storm

Exotic and powerful, Storm descended from a line of African priestesses.
Emotions can effect your powers, but you are generally serene.

Powers: controlling weather, creating winds that lift you into flight, generating lightning
Which of the X-Men Are You?


Awesome.

(What a great link, John! Don't be sad you're Jean Grey...she's pretty cool.)

In other news...we are closing on the house today! Whoo hoo! Now starts the painting and flooring fun, but at least it doesn't cost as much as down payment and closing costs. :P

And... I took the autism program summer job. (They actually called me back the next day to offer the job.) It doesn't start til June 19th, so I've been volunteering at the pregnancy center in the meantime. I never thought I'd say it, but it is so good to be busy again. Woman is not meant to sit idle in an apartment all day long. :)

3 comments:

godgivensmile said...

Pretty slick jutybo! Let me know if your bribe pays off, so that Julia and I can also try the same. :) *hint hint...nudge nudge*

godgivensmile said...

PS: I also am Storm, Erin!

Wait...was I suppose to own up to that?

godgivensmile said...

I wouldn't worry about that bolt, Jutybo. They say you never see the one that gets ya.

Or is it, you never hear the one that gets ya? Da well...I'm plenty safe here in VA. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com