Friday, June 01, 2007

lil' shopper

So.....Sophia loves to shop! We ended up splitting up the costco/macy's trip into two days, since apparently costco is closed on memorial day. Who knew? Each time, she contentedly looked around at all the things around her and grinned her biggest grins at the salespeople. :) Thankfully, nobody tried to touch her hands or face this time. (Why do people do that? Seriously! It's not ok for grown-up strangers to do that to each other - same goes for baby strangers!)

Off again to Maryland tomorrow for a bridal shower for Julie-soon-to-be-Keltonic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin...so good to hear from you...so cool...what's your email address? I've thought about you often and felt sorry to have lost touch. I'm engaged ...wedding in September...I'd like to share more with you...thanks for your prayers! There are many reasons!

Suzanne said...

Hi Erin! I, too, would appreciate having your email address because my husband (Jimmy) is beginning to look hard at seminaries and our pastor recommended RTS. We've got some reservations about moving to Mississippi (and aren't interested at all in Orlando, and the others don't seem to really have campuses...am I right??) and I would love to talk to you about it (and just catch up)! Mine is suzanne.brock@hotmail.com. Hope you're well!

 
design by suckmylolly.com