Monday, April 14, 2008

rarity of rarities...

Fabulous customer service, that is! Here is the recent email exchange that made me love this Canadian company forever and ever:

To Whom it May Concern:

I recently purchased a spray bottle of Linen Water Spray in Blue Lavender from World Market. When I got home, I realized that, not only was the water rather cloudy, but there was a fair amount of white sediment/pieces floating in the bottle. The spray does not smell 'off'; in fact, it smells fantastic! Should I be concerned about the cloudiness/sediment? (I'm not sure how I missed it in the store.) It was on clearance in a branch of World Market that was going out of business, and is therefore nonreturnable. Thank you for your time and response!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Fruits & Passion!

Please provide us with your address and we will send you a replacement.

Have a nice day,

Amélie Brault -

Customer Service Coordinator / Coordinatrice, Service à la Clientèle
Fruits
& Passion
Tel:1-866-638-8417 x 3049
Direct: 450-633-3049

Fax: 1-866-880-6060

Please visit our web site: www.fruits-passion.com


Wow!! I sent that email Saturday, and I got the response this morning. I really wasn't asking for a freebie, but how very generous of them! They definitely deserve a free blog plug. ;)



3 comments:

Ulie said...

That's so cool!! And what a pleasant exchange. :) I wonder how the new bottle will compare...

Suzanne said...

I am currently in the midst of trying to return a book to a seller who said it was in "like new" condition but, in fact, has writing in it. She's not being super cooperative, so reading this makes me happy (and makes me think of my incredibly happy dealings with L.L.Bean which also has wonderful customer service!!).

Courtney said...

Well hello there! How fun to connect in the blog world. :) Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com