Friday, September 12, 2008

breakfast butz

Since northern Delaware in functionally considered a suburb of Philly, football season has brought new Eagles cereal to our local Acme grocery stores. Unfortunately the all-caps font they chose for the box makes the title a bit ambiguous looking. I couldn't help snickering to myself like a middle-schooler for a few minutes after I finally figured out that it was supposed to be "Breakfast Blitz." Finding a pic was more difficult than I had the time/energy for, so here's the Fox Philly news clip

Is it just me? ;) I think not.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

that's so funny Erin! I'm with you-it totally looks like BUTZ :-)

erin said...

ha ha ha! i'm so glad someone else does too. josh didn't think it was nearly as funny as i did, so i was starting to wonder if i needed to get out of the house more!

Caroline said...

I've had butz for breakfast before. They're quite good! Let me know how your butz are.

 
design by suckmylolly.com