Monday, January 09, 2006

in the beginning...

Josh: "So, how attached are you to your socks?"

Me: "Ha ha! Um, I don't know, why?"

Josh: "Well....I accidentally vacuumed up one of them today."

sigh....

This is why I have a quote board now.....

Remember your freshman year in college when everyone had the ubiquitous dry erase board for writing down those things that seemed oh-so-funny at 3 am? "Ha ha! We're cool college students now...we have quote boards!"

So, my life seems like an entirely different existence from those first days living away from home. But somehow, I never have completely escaped the urge to write down the absurd, loony, or downright funny things I hear and read.

So here's a little window into the things in my day that make me laugh...and here's to extra socks. :)

2 comments:

Jack said...

Erin,

So you're blogging too. I suppose it's natural for someone married to Joshua to pick up blogging. Your nerdly husband tells me you read my blog with greater frequency than he does, so I thought I'd check out your blog (I read his frequently, but don't comment as often as I should). I wish you and Joshua the happiest of new years as you move beyond the RTS realm and follow God's call on your lives.

-Jack Raplee

erin said...

Yeah, it really was only a matter of time before the blogging started...though I'm holding my ground - I'll never be a gamer. :)

We're praying for you and the church plant in the Queens! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you guys.

 
design by suckmylolly.com