Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'll give you a prize...





...if you can name this dog!

My family has acquired the cutest collie/chow mix that you have ever seen! And if you know my family (die-hard cat family to the end), this is a pretty big step. Problem is, no name they've tried has quite...fit.

The front-runner right now seems to be Buddy, because he's so kind and gentle-hearted that he tries to be everybody's best friend.

So...look at the pictures, and if you come up with the winner, seriously, I'll give you a prize. Not sure what yet, but know it will be fabulous!


(For those of you who've never met my family, he's with my brothers Jonathan and Joel in these pics.)

3 comments:

John said...

1. Cujo

2. Bruticus

3. Bruno

4. Spike

5. Spuds MacKenzie

6. Lassie

7. Benji

8. Toto

9. Win Dixie

10. Petey

11. Sam - http://john155.blogspot.com/ (Feb. 15 blog)

12. Ninja Dog - http://askaninja.blogspot.com/ (Watch Video "Ask a Ninja Question 11")

megumi said...

Chowllie!

erin said...

ha ha ha! i, like that meg - i'll pass that on to my family. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com